- We will accept payment either by credit card (American Express cards are not accepted) or by wire transfer;
- Tickets can be collected on site at the Pala Alpitour or received by email;
- You will be able to collect the tickets at the venue from the day of the first session purchased on presentaton of the confirmation email, your ID/Passport and a copy of it;
- We will allow for someone else to collect the tickets instead of you on presentation of a letter of authorisation completed by yourself, a copy of this email, a copy of your ID/Passport, their ID/Passport and a copy of it.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the uncertainty related to the health situation in the next months, the pre-sale of tickets and season tickets for the Davis Cup by Rakuten Finals 2021 in Turin will start as follows:
- In a first phase, tickets will be put on sale and sent to users with numbered seats for each sector BUT the numbering assigned will NOT be valid in case of capacity limitations or seat spacing obligation.
- In a second phase, if access to the venue, for a specific session and/or a specific sector, will be restricted to a certain percentage of public than the admission tickets sold, users will receive a PDF file with a new valid seat number. Seats will be allocated, for each session and within each sector, following the order of purchase.
- The extra of unconfirmed seats will be cancelled, according to the order in which they were purchased (starting from the last one), and will be reimbursed in accordance with the applicable regulations. All relevant information will be published on the tickets.torino.daviscupfinals.com website
On the other hand, if access to the venue will be allowed without restrictions, the numbering on the ticket will be valid.
- Tickets and season tickets purchased with “pick-up at the venue” can be collected from the day of the first session purchased.
Access is permitted only to holders of a GREEN PASS (Covid-19 digital green certificate). Those who are not in possession of the GREEN PASS will not be allowed access to the facility, even if they have purchased a ticket, which, in this case, cannot be refunded.